Even after this many years, you will find that there are pokemon go players still unaware of some of the most basic things in the game. As they set up their pokemon go account and start with their pokemon go journey, they miss out on some of the most common things in the game. In this article, we are going to take a look at some of the most common and relevant things every pokemon go player should know about.
- You might find it really tempting, but as you start with your game you should avoid leveling up your pokemon as soon as you capture them. It is really important that you never powerup or evolve any pokemon that you get. This is why it is important that you keep all the stardust and cadies safe until the very end so that you can use them to upgrade your pokemon with higher CP.
- As you start capturing more and more pokemon you will find that each one has different stats and moves which is why it is important that you pay attention to all these stats so that you can get the best out of your pokemon. Moreover, this way you can easily plan your action and gym battler more effectively as well. In order to check the stats of your pokemon, you can check out the Appraise option in the game and see the stats and moves of your pokemon yourself.
- Lucky eggs are really important if you are planning on gaining more experience and catch better pokemon. With the help of these luck eggs, you get 3X experience for 30 minutes. Considering this, if you are moving around places with multiple pokestops and gyms you can use lucky egg to gain more experience in a short amount of time.
- However, it is really important that you understand that you will get a limited number of lucky eggs in the game making it really important for you to use them wisely.
- Gym battles and battle raids are effective ways through which you can gain XP and rare items. As you fight in a gym battle or battle raid you get XP for defending the Gym and battling the gym master. Along with that you also get bonus XP and coins as you spin a gym that is owned by your team members or as you defend your Gym from other players.
- In the latest update, players now have the option to hatch their eggs even when they are not playing the game. This way they can cover the distance you need to hatch the eggs in the incubator more quickly. This feature is known as Adventure Sync that you can find in the in-game menu.
- Lastly, it is really important that you transfer all the extra pokemon you have in order to get candies and stardust. This is how you can get more candies and stardust that you can use to evolve and upgrade your pokemon. Moreover, you can also trade your pokemon with your friends over time. Moreover, there are chances that you might end up with a lucky pokemon as you trade. Such pokemon are much easier to upgrade as well.
These are the top 6 things that every pokemon go player should know about as they start playing this amazing game.